Speak to a Caremmunity
It just might change your life
Our dedicated clinical staff have provided help, advice and products to thousands of clients in our community.
From the moment you call Caremmunity you are taking steps to managing incontinence
- We can provide initial advice over the phone
- Book an assessment with our Continence Nurses
- Visit you in-home
- Continence promotion and management advice
- Connect you to funding if you are eligible
- Report to your GP if required
- Provide samples of incontinence aids
- Schedule FREE regular deliveries of products
- Products across all ages
Closing the Loop on Service
Our Clients often suddenly find themselves in confronting situations that are unfamiliar and complex.
Caremmunity is the only continence specialist that will support you through the entire process from assessment and diagnosis through to a management plan and product home delivery.
You will feel comfortable talking to the Care Staff at Caremmunity.
Incontinence is pretty much all we talk about and we know how to help.
Get professional, personalised advice
from a Continence Nurse Specialist
in the privacy of your own home.
Ask Caremmunity » Incontinence » Conversation
Advice and supply of:
- continence aids
- leg bags
- overnight bags
- skin care
- Access to premium products
- Continence Nurse Assessment
- Samples available in all products
- Try before you buy to ensure fit
- Schedule a regular FREE delivery
- Program a regular catheter change